Likely originating in China, the dried peels of the orange tree were used in ancient Chinese medicine to treat coughs and colds. Now Orange Essential Oil is used for its uplifting and comforting effect on mood while also being able to ease sore muscles and aid in digestion. It’s also been used for centuries as an all-natural degreaser.
Dig into the Details of this Pure Oil
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: The orange tree is native to China but is now cultivated around the world, especially in California and Florida. The trees yield bright orange fruit that has a sweet pulp and non-bitter membranes.
- Aroma: Sweet, citrus smell like the orange peels from which it is derived, but more intense and concentrated
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellowish orange to golden brown liquid
- Blends Well With: Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark and Clove Bud
- Main Constituents: d-Limonene: 95.20%; Aldehydes: 1.42%
Sweet Orange Essential Oil Benefits
Just like the fruit, the benefits of Orange Essential Oil are also abundant.
- aids digestion