Rosemary is a popular herb that can be found in most pantries across the world, but its uses are not limited to the kitchen. Its essential oil can be used to simultaneously relieve sore and tight muscles and provide an uplifting and clearing effect on the mind.
Dig into the Details of this Pure Oil
- Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis ct. cineole
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: Rosemary (Lamiaceae family) is a very aromatic, evergreen woody herb, with thin pointed leaves and flowers varying from pink, blue or purple. The herb grows up to about 6 feet tall and it’s native to Asia and the Mediterranean.
- Aroma: Fresh, strong, woody, and herbal scent
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus, Fir Needle, Grapefruit Pink, Ginger,Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Pepper Black, Peppermint, Pine, Tea Tree
- Main Constituents: a-Pinene: 28.0%, 1,8-Cineol: 20.7%
Rosemary Essential Oil Benefits
Rosemary is more than just something you can use in your kitchen!