Ancient middle eastern cultures used Cinnamon Leaf for colds, flu, digestive issues, menstrual complaints, and as a general stimulant. Believed to be one of the oldest plants on Earth, it is still very popular for its various health benefits.
Dig into the Details of this Pure Oil
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Origin: Ceylon
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: The Cinnamon tree grows approximately 20 to 60 ft. high with small yellow flowers, leathery leaves, a thick body and reddish brown bark.
- Aroma: Sweet, spicy, and warm with woody undertones
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Pale brown
- Blends Well With: Clove Bud, Lavender, Cedarwood, Orange, Lemon, Neroli, Ylang-ylang, Rosemary, and Thyme
- Main Constituents: Eugenol: 82.8%