Tea Tree Essential Oil is one the best known and loved oils around the world. It has been affectionately known as “First Aid in a Bottle” as it is amazing for skin care, natural cleaning, and respiratory support. It can also be beneficial for those in need of confidence.
Essential Oil Details
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: A small tree to about 7 m with a bushy crown and whitish, papery bark; flowers occur in white or cream-colored masses of spikes and give the tree an appearance of looking fluffy.
- Aroma: Fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Pink, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Rosemary
- Main Constituents: Terpinen-4-ol 42.27%
Tea Tree Essential Oil Benefits
Tea Tree Essential Oil is one of the best known and loved oils around the world, here are some of its benefits!
kills microbes in the air
stimulates your immune system