One of the most well-known and commonly used essential oils in aromatherapy, Lavender (Bulgaria) boasts a wide array of benefits including promoting healthier skin and hair, supporting the immune system, and aiding in sleep.
Dig into the Details of this Pure Oil
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flower
- Plant Description: This herb belongs to the Lamiaciae family. It’s a bushy shrub with tiny, tubular blossoms with 12-18 inches flowers that spike upward.
- Aroma: Fresh, floral, and fruity
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: linalyl acetate, linalool